1980-81 MADRAS (B & W)
- The causes of human conditioning; 60 min. (27 December 1980)
- The clear mind does not choose; 72 min. (28 December 1980)
- Salvaging the brain; 71 min. (3 January 1981)
- Order that is not put together by thought; 77 min. (4 January 1981)
- Is thought the cause of the decay of man?; 74 min. (10 January 1981)
- Watching without recording; 81 min. (11 January 1981)
QUESTION & ANSWER MEETINGS
- 1. Q & A; 89 min. (6 January 1981)
Questions: Standing up against corruption; on brain and mind; understanding K’s message; transformation; individual change and destiny; teaching poor children; silencing the thinking process.
- 2. Q & A; 83 min (17 January 1981)
Questions: Not serious enough to change; not recording a hurt; love and attachment; miracles; making the brain attentive; survival of attachments after death.
How to Order