1982 SAANEN (B & W)
- Not available as video
- What makes our lives so fragmented?; 73 min (13 July)
- An intelligence beyond cause; 73 min. (15 July)
- What are we human beings trying to become?; 74 min. (18 July)
- What is it to listen, to learn, and to observe?; 65 min. (20 July)
- Meditation and the ending of the self; 68 min. (22 July)
QUESTION & ANSWER MEETINGS
- 1. Q & A; 76 min. (25 July)
Questions: Slowing down the ageing process; facing an incurable disease.
- 2. Q & A; 82 min. (26 July)
Questions: Death and detachment; is holding a question a thought process?; living in the world without being part of it.
- 3. Q & A; 82 min. (27 July)
Seeing and listening; change of a few individuals; guru and guidance; on the sacred; focus of education; future of mankind
How to Order